This here’s Miss Bonnie Parker. I’m Clyde Barrow. We rob banks.
“She was amazed to discover that when he was saying ‘as you wish,’ what he meant was ‘I love you.’”
To me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It’s fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it’s not real. And it’s totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can.
This gif can be used in so many different contexts:
- “Wait, did I remember to lock the door?”
- Seeing a someone you know from school while shopping
- “Shit, going the wrong way”
- That mini-heart attack when you don’t feel your phone in your pocket
- Period leak
- Going to bed and remembering you have homework due the next day
- Sudden onset of diarrhea
- Walking down the school hallway and hearing someone insult you
- You notice a stranger following you
- When you realize the meaning of life.